1991 born Cape Town, South Africa.
2011-2015 Bachelor of Arts at Michaelis School of Fine Art, University of Cape Town, with distinction in Fine Art 4 practical.
2015 Judy Steinberg Painting Prize at Michaelis School of Fine Art, University of Cape Town.
projects and exhibitions
- Group show Future/Present, Barnard Gallery, Cape Town.
- Group exhibition at Cape Town Art Fair, courtesy of Barnard Gallery.
- Between 10&5 group show at That Art Fair in Cape Town.
- Bad Habitus group show, Mullers Gallery, Cape Town, in association with Junior.
- Zine exhibit with Alma Martha at Ineverread book fair in Basel, Switzerland.
- Solo booth at Turbine Art Fair in Johannesburg, courtesy of Barnard Gallery.
- Nano group show, Barnard Gallery, Cape Town
- Alma Martha site specific group show, Embrace Tiger and Return to Mountain,Central Methodist Church, Cape Town.
- Liminal Geographies group show, Barnard Gallery, Cape Town
- Series/friends group show, Worldart gallery, Cape Town.
- Unpacking group show, Eclectica print room, Cape Town.
- Alma Martha group show, Onlongmarket, Cape Town.
- Mural graffiti project iKhaya le Langa, Langa, Cape Town.
YouTube - Langa Graffiti artwork
Tumblr post, 6 October 2015
- Proposal group show courtesy of Junior, 8 Spin Street, Cape Town.
- An evening celebrating Africa group exhibition at the Centre for African Studies, University of Cape Town
- Michaelis fourth year silent auction and fundraiser at Jan Royce Gallery, Cape Town.
- Student exhibition at Masiphumelele community library, Fish Hoek, Cape Town.
Tumblr post, 3 September 2014
Tumblr post, 1 September 2014
- Cubicle at Infecting the City 2014 in collaboration with GIPCA (Gordon Institute for Performing and Creative Arts and Michaelis School of Fine Art.
- Cubicle Group Show at the Goodman Gallery parking space, Cape Town.
- Michaelis School of Fine Art fourth year silent auction and fundraiser at Brundyn+, Cape Town, in 2014.
- Clanwilliam Arts Project in collaboration with Magnet Theatre and the University of Cape Town.
House & Garden - One to Watch
Between 10and5 - Gitte Möller’s Symbolic, Self-Contained Worlds